Friday, June 29, 2012

Handmade Gift Exchange

Does anyone remember when I did this gift exchange last year? No? Well let me remind you!
There's this craft blog I follow, see. It's called Craftaholics Anonymous and twice a year, the amazing Linda hosts a handmade gift exchange! Now, i'm not SUPER crafty, but I try sometimes.
This year I was asked to make and send a gift to the awesome Michaela over at Covered in Mod Podge (talk about intimidating for a newbie crafter like me!). She mentioned that she liked blues and greens and after checking out her Pinterest, I saw that she'd pinned quite a few wreaths. I'm not very original, so after seeing this pin, I knew that's what I wanted to make.

I hope she loves it!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I am sure she will love it! Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! :) You did a great job, I'm sure your giftee will love it!
    Happy Day!
    Michelle
    www.daydreambelievers.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...