Sunday, April 10, 2016

Meal Plan Apr 10th-16th

I thought it might be easiest for me to get back into blogging by starting with my meal plan for the week. That way I will (hopefully) make what is on the meal plan, and share the recipes along the way. Here goes!

Everyone gets to choose whatever they like for breakfast so that meal isn't included. My hubby buys lunch at work or takes leftovers, so lunches listed are for my kids and myself (mostly geared towards my children.)

Sunday

Lunch: Nachos with Apple Slices
Dinner: Cream Cheese Chicken Pillows with sauteed Asparagus and Green Grapes

Monday

Lunch: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Greek Yogurt and Strawberries
Dinner: Quesadillas (Flour Tortillas) with Mexican Rice

Tuesday

Lunch: Green//Fruit Smoothies with Crackers and Cheese
Dinner: Spaghetti with Artisan Bread and Bacon Green Beans

Wednesday

Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: "Food Storage" Chicken Casserole with White Rice and Cheesy Toast

Thursday

Lunch: PB&J's with Apple Slices
Dinner: Hopefully heading out for dinner

Friday

Lunch: Chicken Nuggets (for kids) and Lentils with Rice (for me)
Dinner: Waffles with Bacon

Saturday

Lunch: Frozen Pizza
Dinner: Chili with Cornbread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...