Monday, October 10, 2011

Yikes!

I know I haven't blogged in an ENTIRE WEEK! I'm crazy. Err, maybe lazy is more accurate.
I actually have a confession to make. I am slightly obsessed with the Monopoly Game and McDonald's. I know, "McDonald's?! Gross!" Go ahead, throw your pitchforks, I don't care. We have been eating Mickey D's like crazy the last week in order to collect those precious little game pieces! I can't help it! I have a problem!
As a result, I haven't cooked very often and couldn't post. Sorry!
(I also have been out of eggs since last Wednesday and everything I seem to want to make requires eggs!)
I did make some Cider Glazed Chicken and Roasted Root Veggies, and took pictures and planned to post the recipes, but the chicken wasn't nearly as good as I was hoping, the pictures made it look like vomit, and for reasons unbeknownst to me, the potatoes in my roasted veggies were still a little too hard. :(
Oh well. I DO have some YUMMY recipes in store for this week though, so don't fret!
No pictures, but here's a tasty treat of words to peak your interest of what's to come:

Copy cat recipe! Winger's Sauce and Sticky Fingers. SO GOOD!
Cinnamon Honey Butter
Artisan Bread
Easy Shredded Chicken and Homemade Stock
Something with pumpkin in it. I haven't decided yet.
Cookie Cup Sundaes



Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...