Sunday, September 18, 2016

Spending freeze

I'm not sure how many times I've said "I'm back!" but i'm sure it's too many. So I won't say it this time. I'll just say that I had my 4th baby in June and wow, life has been CRAZY. An amazing kind of crazy, but also exhausting and sometimes overwhelming.
And expensive. Haha! Wow, you forget about diapers. And the cost of eating out and convenience foods because you're too tired to cook.
Well, our budget has taken a serious hit so i'm here starting a spending freeze.
Time for a pantry challenge! Starting tomorrow it's $100 for the next 4 weeks and just trying to make do with what i've got. I'm nervous for sure because our garden has been less than productive this year, but I'm hoping that blogging with keep me accountable.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...