Monday, October 29, 2012

Exciting Things Are Coming

I know i've been MIA for 2 months now. A new baby can do that to a person.
You know what else can cause someone to not blog?
Moving to a new house!!!!
Yes, our days of renting are OVER. And my days of an apartment kitchen with gross cabinets and limited counter space are also OVER!
We close on our house tomorrow and, once we buy a refrigerator, I will be cooking up a storm in my GORGEOUS new kitchen.
Pictures will be coming soon, along with some great new food-related posts.

Be on the lookout for:
Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread
Peppermint Fudge Cupcakes
My family's famous Enchiladas
Oodles of chicken recipes. I have 40 lbs of chicken in my freezer right now!

I've also been using my Vitamix a TON lately, so i'll try and get some smoothie recipes posted as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...