Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Family Cookbook Project!

Before I post my next "Dairy Week" recipe, I want to post about this awesome deal/idea! It's called the Family Cookbook Project and I seriously wish I had seen this before Christmas.
Basically, you make and print your own cookbook with favorite family recipes!
I know Christmas is over (along with all the other "winter" holidays of course) but this would still make a GREAT gift for Mother's Day, Father's Day (dad's cook too!), Valentine's Day, birthdays, etc. . . !
I actually would love to make one of these for myself with my favorite recipes from this blog. :D

I've got a special price for all you amazing blog readers out there, too.
This generally cost $99 but I can get it for you for only $39! Don't you just love a good deal?
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...